Plumber Service, Plumbing Repair & Plumbing InstallationMerrillville, IN, Hobart, IN, Valparaiso, IN, Crown Point, IN, Portage, IN & Chesterton, IN
For all of your plumbing needs in Lake, Porter & LaPorte Counties, call on the professionals from Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical and enjoy the rewards of superior customer service. With prompt action, tidy job sites, and reliable solutions, we take the mess and aggravation out of plumbing challenges. Whether you need complex system installation of sewer and water lines, water heater replacement, repairs, regular maintenance, or assistance with any component of your plumbing equipment, we handle the job with unwavering professionalism. No project is too big, too complex, or beyond the scope of our abilities. Our fully licensed and bonded technicians combine quality materials and products, skilled workmanship and extensive in-field experience to ensure sustainable and efficient performance. Locally owned and operated, Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical is your trusted and proven source for plumbing service.
Plumbing service, repairs & installations you can count on!
A call to Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical is always answered by a highly trained, experienced, and licensed plumber. Our team remains current with evolving technology and utilizes cutting-edge tools and strategies to ensure accurate and satisfying results. We specialize in proactive maintenance that protects the long-term performance of all aspects of your plumbing systems, from fixtures and drains, to pipes and water heaters. For repair service, we offer appointments at your earliest convenience and 24/7 Emergency Assistance across Merrillville IN, Valparaiso IN, Chesterton IN, Portage IN, Hobart IN & Crown Point IN. We tailor system design and service procedures to answer your specific requirements, and ensure that your plumbing system meets demand, expectation, and safety standards. For all of your plumbing needs, contact the experts from Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical at 219.764.8200.
While plumbing issues range from relatively minor faucet drips to a major sewer system backup, any disruption with the system is a huge inconvenience and risk to property. Don’t procrastinate. These problems only worsen with time. Count on Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs, and let our professionals keep all of your essential equipment operating properly, efficiently, and reliably.
Plumbing Installation in Merrillville, IN | Plumbing Service Portage, IN | Plumber Service Valparaiso, IN
Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical has put together a list of common plumbing issues and what to do about them:
- Clogged drains – While a combination of baking soda and vinegar may sometimes dissolve the clog, professional knowledge and tools are often the best solution.
- Clogged toilet – Toilet blockages can normally be fixed with a plunger. If that doesn’t work, call for professional assistance.
- Dripping faucets – A single faucet drip quickly adds up to hundreds of gallons of waste over a year’s time. The cause is usually an internal washer that is worn or dislodged and can be an easy DIY repair.
- Leaky pipes – Usually occurring at pipe joints, leaky pipes are best diagnosed and resolved by licensed professionals.
- Low water pressure – Broken, corroded, or leaking pipes as well as a build-up of sediment and mineral deposits on aerators can lead to insufficient water pressure. Soak aerators and shower heads in vinegar to clean them. If the problem persists, we recommend professional service.
- Running toilet – A faulty flapper valve can waste up to 200 gallons of water every day and can be fixed with an inexpensive toilet repair kit from your local hardware store. There’s also the possibility of silent leaks that can be detected by putting food coloring in the upper tank and seeing if it shows up in the bowl without flushing. If so, it’s time to consult the professionals.
- Sewer system backup – Nasty sewer blockages need to be located and handled by experienced plumbers with the proper tools and knowledge.
- Slow draining sinks – Congealed fat, food remnants, hair, and soap often cause a blockage. While most people tend to try plunging and chemical clog removers, these methods often worsen the problem. We highly recommend professional inspection and drain cleaning.
- Water heater malfunction – No matter what’s gone wrong with your water heater, you’ll want the licensed experts from Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical to provide inspection, maintenance, repairs, and replacements to ensure proper performance.